No matter where we go, the outdoor wall sconce can be seen everywhere, it illuminates the way for us, and accompanies us on a lonely night. Whether the installation height of outdoor wall lights in different places is the same and what we should pay attention to install outdoor wall lamps. let's go and check it out.
The outdoor wall sconce is a kind of wall lamp, named because it is used outdoors, usually installed on the outdoor wall, and some products can also be installed on the outdoor lamp post wall.
Compared with indoor wall lamps, outdoor wall lamps have better waterproof performance and are mostly are closed structures, which can prevent the erosion of lamps by outdoor rainwater and extend the lifespan of lamps. Outdoor wall lamps generally have the following advantages, unique design, elegant and antique, soft lighting, generous and practical, easy installation, and best decor parts on the house outside field and public outdoor place.
The selection of outdoor wall sconces should be considered according to height, wind, rain, safety, and so on. The first is to pay attention to the quality of the wall lamp. Generally, the lampshade of the wall lamp is glass, and the bracket is metal, so it depends on its light transmittance and whether it is corrosion-resistant. Compared with indoor lamps, the wattage of outdoor wall lamps cannot be higher than 60, which ensures the bright and soft outdoors and protects the eyes.
Our GZBtech is 100% great quality to arrive those conditions and the outdoor wall sconce is our most popular collection selling on the GZBtech website.
How to install an outdoor wall sconce?
1. Determination of the installation position of the wall lamp: Since the distance determines the lighting effect, it is necessary to consider the convenience of installation and maintenance, so in general, the height of the wall lamp needs to be about 2.2-2.5m above the ground, but if it is on the platform, it needs to be about 1.5 meters away from the working platform. The wall lamp in the bedroom only needs to be about 1.5 meters from the ground.
2. Lighting preparation: First, you need to connect the connection wiring of the wall lamp, and use the connection that can pass the control switch. After that, the wiring is laid open, and the pull-wire switch is used. The wiring is hidden. In addition, the switch selection of outdoor wall lamps needs to ensure whether the operation and organization of the switch are sensitive and light and whether the switch can be switched at will in an instant.
3. Fixing of the wall lamp: After the position and the lighting are determined, the first thing to install is the wall lamp holder. In the beginning, it is necessary to fix the lamp holder by the method of embedded parts or drilling, and then install the inner part. and fixed on the wall. First try to see if it can work, if possible, strengthen the fixing work of the wall lamp.
1. The lampshade or lamp holder of the wall lamp needs to be sealed, and it is necessary to pay attention to waterproof and dustproof, because the temperature of the wall lamp is relatively high when working, and some original parts such as the lamp holder and lampshade need to use rubber pads or Silicone rubber pads if these works are not done well, the stability of the wall lamp is not good, and it is easy to fall off.
The stability of accessories used in the outdoor wall lamp must be of good quality, to avoid loosening in the case of strong wind or heavy rain, resulting in falling off and causing certain safety hazards. After long-term use of outdoor wall lights, regular inspection and maintenance should be carried out.
2. The craftsmanship of installing wall lamps is strict. Here we talk about the craftsmanship mainly considering the color of the wall lamps and the color of the lights. First of all, the color and electricity of the wall lamps should be in harmony with the color of the wires for the installation of the cables. Affecting the appearance, if the color and atmosphere do not match, not only will there be no decorative effect, but also the integrity of the entire decoration may be affected.
3. The lighting of outdoor wall lamps has special requirements. Due to the changeable outdoor lighting work and environment, there are many uncontrollable factors. For example, the temperature, humidity, rain, sand, and other things we usually pay attention to are natural or unnatural.
If the protection methods and maintenance work of the wall lamps are not done well, the wall lamps are easy to rapidly aging. Therefore, the outdoor wall lamps need regular maintenance and some safety measures.
4. The installation of wall lamps requires a selection of high-quality radiators. We also mentioned above that because the temperature of the wall lamps is relatively high during operation, the radiator has become the most important protection measure for the wall lamps. After working for more than eight hours, the temperature can reach 40 ℃ or higher. Such a temperature is dangerous, so it is necessary to turn on the cooling device in time.