How to clean the lighting correctly and easily?
At home, most people will ignore the cleaning of lighting, whether they are cleaning by themselves or asking a lighting cleaning company to take care of them at a regular time. Some people do not clean the lamps for several years, which will not only make the lamps in the house not turn on but also affect health due to the accumulation of too much dust.
In fact, if the lamps at home are not particularly complicated (especially complex chandeliers in duplex houses), the following methods can help you solve the problem of cleaning. Ceiling lights and chandeliers are hung at high places, which is inconvenient to disassemble, and the lampshade and light bulb is easily broken. You can use light-colored cotton socks or double-layer bath towels to turn them over and put them on your hands and wipe them gently.
If the lamp is very dirty, you can pour a little kitchen detergent on the cotton socks, and finally wipe it with clean old cotton socks. Two people should cooperate when cleaning lamps in high places, and pay attention to safety. The shape and material of the lampshade are different, and there are different cleaning methods:
1. Cloth lampshade: You can use a small vacuum cleaner to absorb the surface dust, then pour some detergent or furniture-specific detergent on the rag, and replace the position of the rag while wiping. If the inside of the lampshade is made of paper, avoid using detergent directly to prevent damage.
2. Frosted glass lampshade: Use a soft cloth suitable for cleaning glass and scrub carefully, or scrub with a soft cloth dipped in toothpaste, and use a soft cloth to wrap chopsticks or toothpicks for uneven areas.
3. Resin lampshade: It can be cleaned with a chemical fiber duster or special duster. Anti-static spray should be sprayed after cleaning because resin materials are prone to static electricity.
4. Pleated lampshade: Use a cotton swab dipped in water to scrub patiently little by little. If it is particularly dirty, neutral detergent can be used.
5. Crystal beaded lampshade: delicate and exquisite workmanship, it is very troublesome to clean. If the lampshade is made of crystal beads and metal, it can be washed directly with a neutral detergent. After cleaning, wipe off the water on the surface and let it dry naturally.